Managing a property or building often entails working with multiple lift maintenance providers, whose prices aren’t always the most competitive. On the other hand, calling on a maintenance company that can take care of all your lifts, whatever their brand, will make communication easier. It may also help you reduce your costs! Ask Jamie Rishover, property manager at JDR for Hillside Apartments, where WeMaintain is in charge of lift maintenance.
JDR Property’s challenge at Hillside Apartments
JDR Property is a property development company managing several houses and buildings – among which one is Hillside Apartments. Jamie Rishover, property manager of this block of 6 flats, wanted to change the way lift maintenance was managed there:
- previous service providers charged high prices, whereas property development companies like JDR Property need to offer low prices in order to keep residents satisfied and stay competitive;
- JDR Property noticed a significant lack of transparency and communication with previous engineers, who did not keep them updated on the maintenance work that was carried out.
WeMaintain’s maintenance service
WeMaintain’s collaboration with JDR Property got off to a good start, with a meeting with the assigned engineer, a pre-visit and a lift condition survey.
Jamie is now confident that WeMaintain’s maintenance service is a perfect match for Hillside Apartments and suits all his requirements:
- WeMaintain’s comprehensive package enables him to save money in the long run;
- Jamie appreciates the customer platform and dashboard, which make communication easier and improves transparency;
- WeMaintain’s quality service allows him to keep residents satisfied, by reducing downtime and carrying out regular inspections of the lift in order to avoid breakdowns.
As a result, after working with big maintenance companies for years, JDR Property now prefers to collaborate with independent contractors like WeMaintain!
Click here to download the use case!